Thursday, March 18, 2010

What if? by John Sevey


What if looks didn’t matter, and popularity was a myth? What if people could just be nice to one another without the drama? What if life was that simple? Where people could be friends with everyone that they meet. Where war was a word that was never spoken of. A place where violence wasn’t heard of. Where people didn’t make fun of each other for being different. Where people didn’t have to live up to looks that are impossible to reach. A simple place. A happy place. A place that the world today will never reach because standards have already been set to high. But if everybody could ask the simple question of what if, could the world possibly change?



1 comment:

  1. John... You have no idea how much I miss you. Gosh.. I miss you all. I miss crow, not that I'd fit in any more, but I still miss it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and inappropriate remarks removed at the discretion of the blog administrator. Respect.