Thursday, March 11, 2010

Romeo and Juliet Revised by Casey Willits

 The scene takes place in preschool in Verona
(Baby Romeo enters to find Juliet sucking on her thumb)
Romeo– I am here my Juliet!
Juliet– Leave me alone (Turns away from Romeo)
Romeo– Can I get you some warm milk and some goldfish to mellow you down?
Juliet– No! (Screams and walks away)
Juliet– Teacher, Romeo keeps on saying nice things to me
Teacher– Well, maybe he has a crush on you
Juliet– But I hate him!
Teacher– Maybe you should at least talk to him
Juliet– No. He is stupid
Teacher– If that is what you think then I can’t tell you any different
(Juliet walks over to see Romeo in a black suit, sitting at a table with roses and candles on the table)
Juliet – Are you having a tea party?
Romeo– No I am trying to flatter you
Juliet– That is dumb, Why are you so dumb?
Romeo– Maybe I’m dumb because of love
Juliet– Well I hate love
Romeo– You can’t run from fate
Juliet– Watch me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and inappropriate remarks removed at the discretion of the blog administrator. Respect.