Friday, March 12, 2010

Romeo Revisited by Megan Kemp

"Romeo, oh Romeo, where art thou Romeo?”

“Silly! Oh, silly! Why are you here?”

“Please come see me?”

“No! I don’t like you.”

Juliet walks downstairs to the front door and says, “Leave me alone.”

“Never. I am in love with you, whatever 'in love' means. Is it good or bad?”

“Bad!” says Juliet.

“Oh,” says Romeo.

“Leave me alone.”

“I shall never leave your open wounded window!”

“Leave me the h___ alone!”

Juliet puts her iPod on and headphones in.

“My love, my sweet, sweet love. Your heart desires me, I think?"

“Blah, blah, blah. I can't hear you! I see your lips moving, but I hear nothing.” Juliet stands singing aloud to herself.

“Juliet, your love so sweet, your voice so tender, please come down and sweetly talk to me?” As Romeo climbs through the trees and to the balcony to see Juliet, she softly closes her door, and starts dancing and signing.

Romeo continues to talk, to himself. “Juliet, Juliet. I….I…. I love you!”

Juliet ignores him. Soon enough she closes the window, door, and drapes. 

Romeo realizes he shall come back tomorrow night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and inappropriate remarks removed at the discretion of the blog administrator. Respect.